Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Day Gold Speed Run

Welcome to Raddom's Corner where I will be blogging about my attempts to strike it rich in World of Warcraft. I have been a pretty casual player and have dabbled in the arena of making gold, but I have never fully committed myself to doing it properly. That, as I have learned through experience, is one of the most important aspects of making gold, commitment and consistency. It doesn't matter how good your strategies are, if you do not implement them on a regular and consistent basis, you will never see the results.

I like comparing gold making in World of Warcraft to exercising and staying fit. Everyone wants a great body, but no one wants to put the necessary work and effort that it takes to achieve their goal. They all look for the easy way out. Only the committed few who get off the couch every day and work out will accomplish their goals. You can buy all the equipment, DVDs, diet plans, and even gym memberships you want, but if you don't get off your but and burn calories, you won't see any results.

Making gold in WoW is pretty much the same. You can go out and buy every gold guide that was ever created, read every blog on making gold, but if you don't take action, you won't see results. This blog is a way for me to take action and to talk about the results that I encounter.

On a side note, those of you who know me know that I tried this before and I only got to Day 10. Unfortunately things in RL got in the way and I just didn't have the time to blog. But now that those "issues" were straightened out, we can continue (or start over).

No comments:

Post a Comment